Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 27
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 30143 times and has 26 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Multiple paste & Distribute elevation plug-in

Hi Dorin
Downloading now and will try later, i think the codename is an excellent choice biggrin
Hopefully with this one i will be able to copy/paste in 1 project, at the moment i have to open a 2nd project for the Paste to appear.
As always, thank you for your time and effort. smile
Mike
[Aug 14, 2019, 9:21:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

i will be able to copy/paste in 1 project, at the moment i have to open a 2nd project for the Paste to appear.

IT NOT sad
I've just verify this and it appear in the second plan BUT the pasted items has gone in the plan from where are copy.
So, the current solutions:
1.Copy ...->...Paste special... in the same work file than Copy->Paste in desire file.
2. Copy->Paste items in desire file and work from there.
3. Take some needed information from second file (dimensions, angles etc.), put it in first file and then test it hire until You're satisfied.
Finally grouped and copy->paste in second file.
Sorry, I'm not meet You expectancy crying
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Aug 14, 2019, 10:56:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

Now It's work as You want praying
New version 1.3

• to paste into a new (second) open file You need to point focus(click) on Plan or Furniture list
  • I modify the code to have less undo/redo actions
  • fix a very ugly bug who interfere with selection on main program
  • of course I've made new bugs to have something to work in the future

Also on Souce Forge
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
[Dec 27, 2019, 8:37:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SeppoV12

Finland

Hi Dorin, I am using plugin version 1.3.
I noticed that when Step X and Step Y are zero, multiple paste uses SH3D:s default offset values (?) for x and y instead of Step X and Step Y after first paste. Any other values than 0 (or 0.0) works as should.

In screen capture each cylinder should be 20 cm higher than previous and straight above it.
I hope the picture explain things better than me..

Thanks for excellent tool, I have a lot of use for it!

Seppo
[Dec 28, 2019, 6:55:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

1.Errata: I messed up the version numbers in previous post.
Have to be 2.2 in place of 1.3(well, age...)
2. Thanks Seppo!
I've have this problem from the beginning and only now, thanks to You, I think I've found a solution.
So, New version 2.3
-solve (somehow) to trick default offset of SH3D which don't let to paste items on the same place
Also on Source Forge
PS In some circumstances, when the steps are not respected, the plugin don't do anything.
In in such cases hit Cancel or X and start again.
[Dec 29, 2019, 11:40:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

This plugin was splinted in two separate plugin:
Multiplier plugin and
Distribute elevation plugin .
For those who try to use it I recommend to remove Multiple paste plugin to avoid some possible issue.
[Oct 1, 2020, 7:19:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nauthiz

Poland

I'm crazy enough to put my bathroom tiles as separate 3d objects, so these plugins are really, really useful. The automatic grouping is a very nice idea, but I keep forgetting to turn the polyline off before use...

Thank you so much for the update!
[Oct 5, 2020, 8:52:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved