Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4281 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture libraries 1.7

Hello,

I'm happy to announce the release of the version 1.7 of furniture libraries with 203 additional 3D models (47 coming from the ones designed for the Forensic Police).
I hope you'll like the new models:

And that you'll have fun with the two new articulated mannequins:

Many thanks to the designers and the translators who contributed to this new version!
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 3, 2019, 12:55:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: Furniture libraries 1.7

Hi,

Great art !

TY.

wink
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 3, 2019, 9:20:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Hello!

Are the sh3d files with Abbey Road and other pretuned (sport, moto bearded) manequins are available?

I try to tune man manequin for swimming pool (only PantsShorts colored, all other is skin color), and cannot set up propriate skin color like face, neck, hands are colored (or textured).
How to do it?
[Jul 30, 2019, 11:07:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Choosing the right skin color isn't very easy. Did you have a look to the tutorial How to customize mannequins?
[Jul 30, 2019, 11:37:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

There is one more issue with mannequins (or html-5 web view)

In SH 3D-view they have one tuned posture, but when you see model thouth web they have different positure, here is an example - http://regard-house.ru/3dplan/ag2/1be.html
[Jul 30, 2019, 11:50:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Yes, I've seen the tutorial, in this example they choose to tune black man skin, so face texture is not so important. If the man is white and I change original face texture to some color, there is no more eyebrows and other face attributes.
It's not very important to have real face, but I suppose it is better to chose for body the same texture they use for hands, I just cannot find it - is it possible?

[Jul 30, 2019, 12:21:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

There is one more issue with mannequins (or html-5 web view) [...]
Maybe you should deploy the latest version of SweetHome3D JS Viewer rather that the old version 5.5.

The color used for the skin color of the diver is #AE8168, but you could also use the eyedropper to select an existing color like at 3'40" in the tutorial.
[Jul 30, 2019, 1:06:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Oh, thanks, I did't mentiones this moment!
#AA7962 is quite good for skin color
[Jul 30, 2019, 1:07:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Gildaniel
Advanced Member

Russia

Maybe you should deploy the latest version of SweetHome3D JS Viewer rather that the old version 5.5.

Thank you, updated JS libraries are helped!
[Jul 30, 2019, 1:13:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved