Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1393 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
MichaelN

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to solve this roof issue?

When I activate the roof in the room options then I see a grafic issue. See pictures. How could I solve it without creating my own roof out of boxes?

[Jul 13, 2019, 11:14:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: How to solve this roof issue?

Same old story... the walls surrounding the room are not of equal height.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 13, 2019, 11:47:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MichaelN

I just checked it. The surrounding walls are all at the same height. Behind the door starts a wall with different level, but this shouldn't be influence this room?!
[Jul 13, 2019, 2:39:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Simple test: make your ceilings invisible. If the anomaly disappears, you know where to look to solve the problem.

If you need help, send me your file.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 13, 2019, 2:48:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MichaelN

Sure is the issue gone, if I deactivate the ceiling. See also picture #3. Can't find the issue. I edited the walls several times. Could it help to delete the room and create him again?
[Jul 14, 2019, 3:47:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Cannot tell much from your images, something you could try is to extend the room slightly beyond the walls, to mid wall, in the area giving an issue.
I did notice, in the 2d image, 3 points in the room set up that are not needed, delete them too, 1 on the corners each side of the viewer.
Try to keep images a little smaller, give a better overall picture.
Mike
[Jul 14, 2019, 3:59:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

If that does not help then i would suggest you make all objects except doors hidden, save the file to share here, perhaps Hans or myself could spot something that would help
[Jul 14, 2019, 4:05:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

or... change the room settings so it shows no ceiling... make a copy... modify the copy to show only the ceiling, no walls or floor.....export it...import and position, one drawback is you will probably have to hide it when moving other objects in the hallway
[Jul 14, 2019, 11:19:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved