Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1724 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
hobbyrv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture doesn't load

I imported a coach in my design. It is a a big object, because it also had a carpet, which I've made invisible. The couch was visible all the time, until now, but suddenly it doesn't load anymore. See picture in: file:///C:/Users/info/Documents/bank%20sw-home.png
Can anyone tell me what has caused that and how to solve it? Thank you in advance.
[Jul 31, 2019 1:24:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland
Re: Furniture doesn't load

Please do not take it personally, but I would highly recommend you to attend a basic computer course! You do not really know what you are doing...
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.2 / Ubuntu 18.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 1800x
[Jul 31, 2019 3:04:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Depends on how basic basic is. It worked well for quite a while. please explain what you think I (personally) have to learn.
[Jul 31, 2019 3:18:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

The fact that you try to share a file that's located on your machine via a shortcut proves that your basic knowledge is too basic... Why? Because it is not possible.

You first have to upload your picture to a hoster like described in this thread: How to share images and files

(And I should have you guided to this thread in my first post straight face )
Pascal

[Jul 31, 2019 3:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

And as I am apparantly not smart, can you (or someone else) explain to me why I don't see the pictures in the library, after importing new objects, since yesterday. See screenshot:

file:///C:/Users/info/Documents/import%20plaatje.png
[Jul 31, 2019 3:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

And as I am apparantly not smart...

Nobody said that! Between not knowing how to do something and not being smart is an infinitely big difference!
Pascal

[Jul 31, 2019 3:54:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Nice, thank you. Do you have an answer to the last question?
[Jul 31, 2019 4:05:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Not yet. Please try to share the picture as described in the link I posted.
Pascal

[Jul 31, 2019 4:19:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KitchM

In searching for coach, I found your post. However, I'll bet you meant couch. I doubt that big bus will fit in your house, invisible or not. ;)
[Jul 31, 2019 7:06:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2019 eTeks - All rights reserved