Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 19
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10956 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Small holiday home

i have recently been doing just that as i recall you mentioning it in another thread, i don't know if it's just me, not doing well at mo, but this just seems like yet another work around sad
[Aug 7, 2019, 11:34:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Figured i would share 1 more

My thx to Cec for the recently shared terrain items, sky, grass and water texture's, smile

Mike
[Aug 10, 2019, 12:58:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

maybe just a few more wink

Sunrise

midday

Sunset

[Aug 10, 2019, 2:02:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I like a lot the nice terrain around the house. Could you explain how you designed it (or just point to the Cec's posts if it's enough)?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 11, 2019, 4:28:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

LINK to Cecs post, the terrain used in her files, Day, morning and night, was enormous, used as a background and to break up the horizon. I have reduced it size here and also in a recent natural pond, brought to the foreground, effectively hiding a lot of the horizon. The textures i do not know the correct way to save them, what i have is a file i keep, which, at the moment, contains 3 boxes from the library, each are 100m square, i copy a texture i like, apply it to a face of a box, then save it for future use.
[Aug 11, 2019, 4:55:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

The large rock was actually less then 30cm, new texture, resized and rotated, got the original from 3d warehouse.
[Aug 11, 2019, 4:58:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

An illustration showing how i store/save textures

[Aug 12, 2019, 12:00:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

In the images here, the sand, grass and hills are all the the same terrain object, just different sizes and heights
[Aug 12, 2019, 12:02:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

This is what the plan looks like with the various terrain objects

[Aug 12, 2019, 9:41:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved