Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2187 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Ferraro

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Doors in plan are stretched out.

I recently upgraded from 4.2 to 6.2, and found the doors in my library that are using cut out shapes are not showing correctly in plan view. Instead of the normal white box that displays over the wall, I get a really long stretched out box that is at least 20 times the size it should be hanging way outside my actual plan. This happens on all my door and windows with custom cut out shapes. This is an example of what I have in the properties file.
doorOrWindowCutOutShape#1=M0,0v84.25h36v-84.25z

Looks fine in 3D view, but plan view is ruined. Any ideas what is causing this? Is there another setting I must add for custom cut outs since 4.2?
[Aug 13, 2019, 11:06:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ferraro

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Doors in plan are stretched out.

So, to answer my own question for the sake of those interested. The SVG path dimensions were calculated in inches previously, which worked fine in older versions.
I multiplied all the dimensions by 2.54, and they are now working fine...
doorOrWindowCutOutShape#1=M0,0v84.25h36v-84.25z

is now:
doorOrWindowCutOutShape#1=M0,0v213.995h91.44‬v-213.995z

[Aug 14, 2019, 7:01:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved