Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2661 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
hobbyrv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
unwanted light in render

I am rendering a design and want the best quality. But it shows an unwanted lights. I changed or deleted lights, switched off the ceiling light, etc. but it doesn't disappear. See screenshot ↓, the 2 lights in the painting. Does any one know how to prevent that?

file:///C:/Users/info/Documents/Wonen/Regine-Ben/Regine%20-%20Ben%20woonkamer%20muur%20paars.png
[Aug 19, 2019, 6:53:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland
Re: unwanted light in render

As I already told you in another thread, you first have to upload your picture to a hoster like described in this thread: How to share images and files
The link you have posted works ONLY on YOUR machine. Nobody else here in the forum can see your screenshot.
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Aug 19, 2019, 9:42:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Now I know what you mean:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7o4ynpma9nxlpsi/woonkamer.pdf/file
[Aug 19, 2019, 11:32:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

Now I know what you mean:

Yes, but not complete.
You force us to download the file in place to directly view on tread.
On the same tread indicated by UbuntuBirdy read this:
How to share image

It's a little bit outdated but useful.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Aug 20, 2019, 6:49:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Thank you, but when I do that and open the link, I get an error message: "The parameter "forum" is not allowed to be empty!" I don't see that parameter or where to find it (perhaps I'm stupid?). d oh confused
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7o4ynpma9nxlpsi/woonkamer.pdf/file

But I still hope that someone wants do download it, it's safe, and tell me how to avoid the unwanted lights in the picture. Thanks in advance.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7o4ynpma9nxlpsi/woonkamer.pdf/file
[Aug 20, 2019, 10:14:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

1. All I suggest is to use "DirectLink" from sharing options.
2. Use "Image" button in Your new post and insert link there.
3. Use "Preview" before "Reply to the post".

About Your's lights:
I'am not passion for lights but is there because You use'it.
I've see at least two lamps on floor which are reflected on the picture or mirror on the wall;
Adjust their light or turn it off or mark as invisible and see what happen.

PS. I'am not aware about security or viruses (I'am under linux) but I have to make clean on files after see it.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Aug 20, 2019, 10:55:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

I already did all that,
Even when I delete lights, the unwanted ligts appear
[Aug 20, 2019, 11:26:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

For anyone who wants to know: I found the solution by trial and error: increasing the size of the lights and decreasing the power works a lot better and solves my problem.
Thank you for the ones who took the effort of answering my question.
[Aug 21, 2019, 8:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved