Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 19
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 391699 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
LANFEUST78

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Bibliothèque pour multipostes

Bonjour et merci pour votre logiciel.
Question légèrement semblable. j ai récupérer sur google plusieurs objets au format OBJ et SKP après lecture de la notice seul le format OBJ me sera utile dans un premier temps.
J’ai vu que l’on pouvait importer en masse des objets, pour cela il faut créer un fichier au format SH3F.
Comment peut on créer se fichier ? ou puis je trouver la procédure ?
Je ne souhaite pas intégrer mes objets un par un. Merci a vous
La réponse est peut être dans un des messages sur le forum mais je ne l est pas trouvé. Ou bien je suis passé dessus sans le voir oups désolé ………
[Oct 1, 2010, 9:16:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Il faut télécharger l'Editeur de Bibliothèque de Meubles / Furniture Library Editor.
L'application est francisée mais je n'ai pas rédigé de doc en français encore.
Donc rendez-vous ici et utilisez Google translate si nécessaire.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 1, 2010, 10:08:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
LANFEUST78

France

Ok super merci pour votre réponse hyper rapide .je regarde cela des ce soir . je vais donc pouvoir importer en masse mes objets cool . encore merci
[Oct 1, 2010, 12:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JayOH

UK

Hello, I have just installed "Export imported furniture to SH3F", exported the furniture library and loaded it into "Furniture Library Editor".

I wasn't quite sure what to expect but the result seemed to be somewhat random. Only some of the library was displayed and not all of the items were from the house I am working on. For example only one item from "Bedroom was exported and that was a roof section that which I wrongly categorised.

I have not returned the results to SweetHome in case it corrupts what the Library.

Could you explain what I should expect from "Export imported furniture to SH3F". Is it supposed to export furniture that I have used in my project? or Is it supposed the whole Library Catalogue from SweetHome?

By the way, I am now getting the hang of using SweetHome3d and I absolutely love it.
[Jul 12, 2019, 11:10:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The ExportToSH3F plug-in exports only the pieces of furniture individually imported in Sweet Home 3D furniture catalog (i.e. with Furniture > Import Furniture menu item or a drag and drop of 3D model file in the catalog), not the furniture used in the opened SH3D document.
[Jul 12, 2019, 1:32:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JayOH

UK

Thank you, I think I have the way of it.
[Jul 13, 2019, 11:49:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
waltrothfuss

USA

Is there any way to save all of the furniture, including the libraries downloaded from this site such as Scopia and imported into the program, into one exported file? The way the export now works is that only furniture added outside of the usual libraries can be exported, then you still have to add all the usual libraries individually into each new system plus the exported furniture. We upgrade operating systems frequently by fresh installs, so all the libraries have to be re-imported individually instead of being able to install one master exported library. It would be a timesaver and prevent a missing library on a new system. Thanks, Walt
[Aug 9, 2020, 5:33:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Read this thread that explains which folder to copy from a computer to another.
[Aug 10, 2020, 8:04:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
waltrothfuss

USA

Thank you, Emmanuel, greatly appreciated. Walt
[Aug 10, 2020, 1:24:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved