Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1018 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
RiffRaffMama

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Mirroring walls

Hi, I have a large amount of walls which are joined at unusual angles, and I would like to copy and paste them, but in mirrored orientation (for the other side of a building) but there is no <- to grab to turn them around. Is there an easy way to do this, or do I just have to reproduce each one manually?
[Aug 24, 2019, 9:27:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
waleedfahmy

Egypt
Re: Mirroring walls

hello ,
I am not sure if I understand your question , better if you post a screenshot illustration , but if you want to mirror a group of walls you can select them then copy and paste the new pasted walls will be now marked as selected , just right click and flip them horizontally or vertically but be careful not to lose selection by clicking away .
another way by using "copy as new furniture " plugin http://www.sweethome3d.com/plugins/CopyAsNewFurniturePlugin-1.2.sh3p select walls you want and copy as new furniture then paste and flip in the direction you want .
I hope it is helpful .
Regards
[Aug 24, 2019, 10:03:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
RiffRaffMama

Australia

Thank you! Flipping them as a group did exactly what I needed.
[Aug 25, 2019, 9:25:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
waleedfahmy

Egypt

you are welcome
[Aug 25, 2019, 10:31:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved