Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5485 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
JayOH

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version

Mistakenly, I have, after a morning of fighting Microsoft Store", installed the paid version. I had not realised the 30% issue. Shame.

Anyway, having installed the paid version, I find that all the furniture that I had previouly created and imported into the free version has now disappeared. I don't suppose there is a way of resetting and getting these individually imported items back?

I would very much encourage anybody else to avoid the "paid for" version and give a donation instead.
[Sep 1, 2019, 1:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version

I had not realised the 30% issue.
What do you mean by "30% issue"?

Under Windows, the imported stuff isn't stored at the same place in the free version and the paid version, but I experienced that what you imported in the free version was available in the paid version. Maybe it wasn't your case.
Could you check the content of the folder C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D (where user is your login)? If it contains some .pref files and a preferences.xml file, you should try to copy them to the folder C:UsersuserAppDataLocalPackageseTeks.SweetHome3D_y7v7etvrysvmmLocalCacheRoamingeTe
ks\Sweet Home 3D\

Hope this will work...
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 1, 2019, 3:07:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JayOH

UK
Re: Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version

Thanks and sorry, what I meant was that you lose 30% of the paid price to the store, whereas I should have just donated direct to you.

I hadn't use micrisoft store before and it was nothing but trouble. Never again.

Having found some, but not all, of my download files,I used the Furniture Library Editor to sort them out. Strangely, when I imported the resulting library files, SW3d had obtained all of the other furniture and libraries.

Very odd, but also good.

Thanks again
[Sep 1, 2019, 5:22:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved