Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5815 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
hobbyrv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
unwanted black

This has to be a light grey lamp. I tried a diversity of light positions, but without better result. Has someone a tip for me? Thank you in andvance.
http://icecream.me/63e9a3ab5f743185da07e43123ace1c8
[Sep 2, 2019, 11:08:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: unwanted black

Is it a model from the Sketchup Warehouse?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 2, 2019, 11:26:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

It's from trimble warehouse, collada file. Sketch up is usually not accepted in my sweethome.
Java versie 1.8.0_202- 64bit - 0,5 / 1,8 GB. Is this relevant?
[Sep 2, 2019, 11:37:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Sketchup models often have a problem when used in SH3D, when SH3D doesn't know which side of a polygon to use: the textured side (what you want) or the other side (what you don't want). This looks like a clasical Sketchup problem.

Solutions may be to apply the textures to both sides using Sketchup, or to play with the export settings.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 2, 2019, 11:47:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved