Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2706 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Gondohar

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
no daylight

Hello everyone, I'm a complete beginner with sweet home, so sorry if this is the wrong tweet or the question has been answered before.
If I render an Photo in 3d, I get no daylight from the windows. I tried this also with a very simple model (only 4 walls with a window-not north). Without additional lamps it is completely dark in the room. Since I didn't find this problem in the FAQ it's maybe a bug?
Thanks for any ideas

PS: is it possible to add an image?!
[Nov 20, 2019, 8:11:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: no daylight

Hope this tip and this video will help you to get better results.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 21, 2019, 12:16:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DanielJ

Australia
Re: no daylight

I have the same question, it's a good thing it's already been asked. Thank you for your answer!
[Nov 21, 2019, 10:00:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved