Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2885 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
JonF

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Graphical Corruption in Paid Version

Having used Sweet Home 3D some years ago I decided, on needing it again, to contribute by purchasing the paid version.

Sadly it is unusable due to graphical corruption. I have attached an image which demonstrates such.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v-dBdT76ufqu...bD0QhyWa/view?usp=sharing

Any help would be appreciated.

For reference I am running the following:

Windows 10 64 bit 18362, AMD Ryzen 3600, GTX 1060 6GB (tested with 432.0 and then 441.20 drivers)
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Nov 25, 2019, 11:06:10 AM]
[Nov 24, 2019, 5:46:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Graphical Corruption in Paid Version

If you use monitoring display software like MSI afterburner / Riva Turner / Discord / NVidia Experience, turning them off should fix this issue.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 25, 2019, 11:14:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JonF

Thank you for the suggestions. I had none of the above running but uninstalled GeForce Experience, MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner just in case. In a similar vein I deactivated the Windows Game Bar.

Still the corruption continues.

Any further suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks
[Nov 25, 2019, 6:34:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MadAd

I have none of those running either yet have exactly the graphical corruption I see reported for several years now.

I have moved to a new home and wanted to map it out yet I have tried everything, its driving me mad, I have tried reinstalling multiple times, tried new java versions, running in compatibility of all types, trying to use it in a different order, but as soon as I draw the first wall and right click on it the menus start to fragment making the whole app glitch out.

Does anyone have a similar program they can link me please, I liked using SH3D but clearly I have to move on.
[Dec 29, 2019, 12:23:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2020 eTeks - All rights reserved