Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3551 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
jjocsak

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Unusual item in 3D view

This item is being displayed in my 3D view.
When you rotate the image it goes away.
When it's rendered it does not show up.
Not a big deal just an annoyance.
Any idea what it could be?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13AoDhKYmGW_ahYTKFJxNeNFtF-ELuN-o

(You may have to copy/paste the link into your browser)

Thanks
Jeff
[Dec 16, 2019, 12:55:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Unusual item in 3D view

This is a part of wrongly computed ceiling, because you probably created a less high wall close to it. Don't display the ceiling of the room where it appears, or move the point of this room away from the small wall.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 16, 2019, 4:58:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jjocsak

USA

Not sure what wall is the problem. I deleted every wall individually to see which one was causing it and nothing fixed it. I stopped showing the ceiling in that room and that worked but I really want to find the problem. All walls are 8 feet.

Thanks
Jeff
[Dec 16, 2019, 7:26:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jjocsak

USA

I found the wall. It was the exterior angled wall on the lower floor. As soon as I deleted it the problem went away.

Jeff
[Dec 16, 2019, 7:35:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved