Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3121 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Neonkiller

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Cant Open Home Error

Everything was working fine till yesterday, suddenly the file is showing "Cant Open Home" Error when I am launching the file, Please Help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ePqnEL34-Qrz...whpJH_FH/view?usp=sharing
[Feb 5, 2020, 6:36:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Cant Open Home Error

The file you shared contains only zeros i.e. no actual data. This error happens rarely and nobody found a way to reproduce it, so I can't fix it. Nevertheless, I had an idea to circumvent this issue in version 6.0 and wonder if you use this version or a more recent version. Is it the case? Any other hint which could help me understand how it happened?

Anyway maybe you can use this tip to recover recently opened files:
Look in the sub folders of C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\work (where user is your login name) if you can find some files starting by open and suffixed by .sweethome3d. If there's any, it will contain the a copy of the document you recently opened. Copy the most recent file(s), change its extension to .sh3d and try to open it with Sweet Home 3D.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 5, 2020, 11:56:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved