Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4210 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
jschlosser

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Java Locking Up

The program keeps locking up on me. I can open a project and maybe make a few changes or open the view in a different window before it locks up. I have to end Java from the task manager to get out at that point. I am running 6.4/8 261 and have the latest version of Java. I have a brand-new, well-provisioned gaming PC, so resources are not an issue.

Help! And if I can't get this resolved, is there a comparable competitor out there within the hobby price range?
[Jul 26, 2020, 5:23:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Java Locking Up

What operating system do you use and how did you install Sweet Home 3D?
Did you check if examples available from File > New from demo or the gallery work?

Not sure that you're at the right place to get information about competing solutions wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 27, 2020, 10:55:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jschlosser

Windows 10 Pro. 64-bit system. Used the download from the 3dh website. I just tried your test. It locks up, too. Thanks.
[Jul 27, 2020, 3:07:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jschlosser

It seems to lock up after I open the view in a separate window.
[Jul 27, 2020, 3:10:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jschlosser

It works fine as long as I don't open it in a separate window. At least I can finish my project. Thanks.
[Jul 27, 2020, 3:38:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jschlosser

Zulu locks up, too. Sigh. I love this software but it just doesn't want to let me see what I am doing. Now running Windows 11. Same behavior.
[Apr 20, 2022, 6:20:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved