Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4191 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
msabell

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Doors with no wall in 2D floorplan view

Hi guys firstly I love Sweet Home 3D!!! I was hoping there was a way to change the appearance of doors when in 2D mode, for example when you place a door there are lines in it where the wall is located, I want to have no line there at all, I realise this might not make sense but unsure how to share an image example of what I mean.

Also it would be good to change the appearance of windows in 2D mode, so that they look different to door openings. And also, make door openings a dotted line instead of looking the same as windows.

I am primarily using Sweet Home 3D to make 2D floorplans for my real estate clients and also myself when re-listing a property for rent.
[Aug 22, 2021, 5:06:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved