Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 43
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15625 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Plugins manager

The "Replace furniture" is incompatible with Java 1.8, the reason why it blocks Sweet Home 3D launch for you Keet.
I reported this issue to Olivier Martinez, and even if there's a property foreseen in plug-ins to handle incompatibilities, I made a change in Sweet Home 3D to avoid blocking the program if this property is not correctly set.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 15, 2024, 10:57:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Would it be possible to display a modal dialog with an error message when a plugin fails to load (or produces an error) and after clicking an OK button continue loading Sweet Home 3D without loading the offending plugin?
This has the benefit that Sweet Home 3D continues to load and the user knows which plugin is not loaded because of an error.
[Mar 15, 2024, 12:33:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I don’t think that this dialog box is such a good idea but the error will appear in the logs.
This error is due to the plug-in programmer who didn’t pay attention to Java compiler options and plug-in parameters before delivering his plug-in. There’s a warning in plug-ins developer’s guide about this and I just improved the comment in case developer’s environment doesn’t support Java 1.5 target anymore.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 15, 2024, 1:20:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved