Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3695 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Soulbrother

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
A video? Yepp, a Video! ;-)

Hi all,
as I "play" with SH3D since a few years now, I had plans to create a virtual showroom...

(Actually I really do create a virtual exhibition for an artist, a large project...)

But "my beginning and trial phase" was the one, that you can see in the short video:

360-host.de/video/showroom_panobilder-teaser-sh3d-forum.mp4

Enjoy :-)
[Aug 11, 2022, 6:06:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: A video? Yepp, a Video! ;-)

Very nicely done ! Other users are going to be jealous of the doors which open in the video wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 11, 2022, 6:15:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulbrother

Re: A video? Yepp, a Video! ;-)

Thanks Emmanuel,

the moving doors are simply a few rendered videos with different door positions and fade out effects in the video-editor...

It´s not a secret, but a bit of work... ;-)

For all who want to see, here´s a screenshot of the timeline:

[Aug 11, 2022, 6:44:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved