Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1365 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
RykRok

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Importing articulated objects

I'm wondering how to import a 3d model that's articulated, such as the mannequin that's included with Sweet Home 3D?
I have no problem importing .obj files as a single unit, but if I try to import an articulated model even something simple like a sofa bed that opens, I get stuck.

Any ideas?
Thanks
-Ryk
[Aug 12, 2022, 1:47:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Importing articulated objects

Read the threads about Sweet Home 3D 6.0 and 7.0 to get the naming conventions for the 3D shapes that you should follow.
You might also find useful examples in this thread and in the adjustable 3D models.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 12, 2022, 2:31:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
RykRok

Canada
Re: Importing articulated objects

Will do
Thanks for your swift response
[Aug 12, 2022, 3:46:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved