Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 12
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3395 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
HBA

Deutschland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: My Sweet Home 3D Project doesn't have 3D visuals anymore

This is the output of the plugin:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalStateException: cannot open system clipboard
at java.desktop/sun.awt.windows.WClipboard.openClipboard(Native Method)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.datatransfer.SunClipboard.getClipboardFormatsOpenClose(SunClipboard.java:322)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.datatransfer.SunClipboard.isDataFlavorAvailable(SunClipboard.java:183)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.HomePane.checkClipboardContainsHomeItemsOrFiles(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.HomePane.access$3100(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.HomePane$72.flavorsChanged(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/sun.awt.datatransfer.SunClipboard.lambda$checkChange$2(SunClipboard.java:435)
at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:313)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

This block keeps repeating while the program ist running.
[Aug 25, 2022, 4:21:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: My Sweet Home 3D Project doesn't have 3D visuals anymore

This error happens to me too every time I press CTRL+C outside of the program, however it doesn't break any function.

I fear you have to share the home file to let us help you.
[Aug 25, 2022, 9:42:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved