Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4676 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
BaaronHaffax

Deutschland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Windows 11 - not possible to open/save/save-as

Correct, when I do not open an existing document, the changed will be saved (manually or by clicking "save" on closing), it is not possible to open or save-as, the window to choose a file/filename does not appear.
[Aug 26, 2022, 10:41:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I tried to use the command "SweetHome3D.exe -log MyLogFile.log"
This command was just a suggestion from starrunner, you should rather use a command like:
"C:\Program Files\Sweet Home 3D\SweetHome3D.exe" 2>MyLogFile.log

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 26, 2022, 1:18:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BaaronHaffax

Deutschland

I finally did it!
I opened the "sample" file and deleted all walls and interriour. Then I wanted to delete the "background" picture - editting was possible, but no opening of a new one. So I deleted the background file...
Tried to "open" a new file - tada! "Open" dialog appeared, and from that time I was able to open, save and safe-as any file!
Finally it worked, no clue why, but now it is fine again!

By the way, I also tried the line you posted, no difference - no log-file was created.

Tzhanks for your support!!
[Aug 26, 2022, 2:07:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved