Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1708 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
decard

AU
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Finding Erroneous Wall Segments

as per related Thread just posted ...

is there a way to see/find if a Wall had multiple'segments' which is a minor problem for me - for whatever reason during creating/editing, i find later that i have dupicate parts of walls, and walls with extra odd segments - many of which are not easy, or even impossible to see, without individual wall by wall checking.

i am a man who likes things, incl Plans, very clean and exact :-)
[Sep 10, 2022, 3:53:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Finding Erroneous Wall Segments

If you select all, you’ll see the start and end of each wall in the plan. This should help you find those undesired wall segments.
And in case you wonder, there’s no list of walls which can be shown somewhere too.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 10, 2022, 8:35:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
decard

AU

If you select all, you’ll see the start and end of each wall in the plan. This should help you find those undesired wall segments.
And in case you wonder, there’s no list of walls which can be shown somewhere too.

OK. thank you. i will test/check that method.

not sure why i got this now?

hmm. maybe bug that was not sending me notifications, remembert? was suddenly fixed?

but on that point, at the same time, i am getting notiofications for queries that SAY i posted them in the email, BUT actually weren't by me (as you can see when you go to actual post.

i actually got about 50 emails! i have only checked 2-3 yet.

see attached example. can't attach????

kind regards

don
[Nov 6, 2022, 4:14:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

There was a bug in email notifications system, but it's fixed now and you shouldn't receive that much messages after the ones you received yesterday.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 6, 2022, 7:23:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved