Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1382 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
miro_ilias

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Export selected object from SH3D ?

Greetings !

Would it be please possible to export selected objects in the model, so that we can modify them in other 3D software like Blender ?

For example, I see a nice chair, but I would like to distort it a little (like breaking leg, scratching the surface etc) and load back.

Thanks.
[Oct 10, 2022, 6:16:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Export selected object from SH3D ?

Perhaps reading the user manual would help: Export to OBJ
[Oct 10, 2022, 7:20:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
miro_ilias

Slovakia
Re: Export selected object from SH3D ?

Ad: https://sweethome3d.com/userGuide.jsp#exportToOBJ ... ah, I could manage that by putting only one object into the scene (like my favorite chair) and exporting this sole one object as OBJ. Am I right ?
[Nov 5, 2022, 7:02:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved