Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 10
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3221 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
kawal

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Front elevation design

Hello

In the past few days, I have been learning SH3D and found it to be a super cool software to lay out floor plans and view it in 3d. I have a query. I am not at all a creative person. I am confident of drawing a floor plan and can manage to build a house in SH3D but it comes out to be in a square or rectangle shape and doesn't look good. I have seen some good front elevation designs for house. I wish to know if there are users in this forum who can design the house for my project with good color combinations and styles. Is there any such paid service?

Thanks
[Nov 22, 2022, 6:55:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Front elevation design

There is no paid service here, but some members may be willing to help you out.\

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Nov 28, 2022, 10:47:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Hello

I have almost completed the house and looking ways to design the exterior of my house. Recently i have been reading articles and watching a lot of videos that can turn a house floor plan image into wonderful looking exterior house image OR a normal house image into very good looking house exterior design using midjourney, blue willow and other AI image rendering services. I tried a lot but could not achieve an exterior design which would look good to me.

Can I expect some help from the members of this forum? If yes, what should i post? the project file, image of the current exterior or floor plan? I would really appreciate if I can get some kind assistance.

Thank you.
[Mar 27, 2023, 2:42:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Hello Friends,

I would like to display my sh3d work as an image. I have built a single-storey house and taken 6 pics from different angles + 2 pics with aerial view. (You may have to scroll horizontally and vertically to see the entire image because it has become litter bigger) I need assistance in beautifying the exteriors of the house and the parapet/dwarf wall on the terrace. Please let me know if someone can help me so that I can share the project file.

I have already started with the house construction. The foundation work is over and plinth level work has started. I want to finalize the exterior before the slab work starts. Appreciate if I could get some assistance.

Thank you.

[Apr 7, 2023, 4:13:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Somehow the image is not getting displayed. I am sharing it in this post. Hope it shows up

[Apr 8, 2023, 10:10:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Hello everyone... i wish to know if someone can help me design exterior of the house. I can share my project file. Thank you.
[Jun 1, 2023, 8:37:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The images you tried to post seemed not be shared on the server where you hosted them.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 1, 2023, 6:38:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Thank you for your reply. I did not understand what you want to convey. The images I shared is just a pictorial representation of how the 3D plan looks at the current stage. I wanted help from someone to design its exteriors (paint, any other material) so that it looks good from outside. I can even post the project file if someone is willing to help me. Kindly let me know. Thanks.
[Jun 5, 2023, 12:27:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

I wanted help from someone to design its exteriors (paint, any other material) so that it looks good from outside.
It's not that difficult. Search for images of exteriors like "garden". Reproduce the parts you like in your design. That way even a non-creative person can make great designs.
Call it "Research" smile . That's what I do with every single piece of custom furniture I create. Looking up dimensions, the correct naming of parts, etc. You will get ideas along the way.
[Jun 5, 2023, 8:35:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Yes, I understand. I have been using sh3d for a little over 5 months now, and the output I have produced represents the best of my creativity. However, I am not satisfied with the color combinations and other elements I have tried to improve the exterior appearance of the house. The issue is that I have already started the construction process but have not yet completed the design phase. I am concerned that making modifications to the actual construction based on the design may be costly, so I want to finish the design as quickly as possible. That is why I was asking for assistance. Nevertheless, I am still trying my best to achieve the best result. Thanks for your reply.
[Jun 6, 2023, 11:59:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved