Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1734 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
calebsw

US
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Is it possible to move the 3d view pane?

I was curious if there was a way to move the 3d view pane to the side, instead of having it below the floor plan pane? I know you can pop-out the 3d view pane, but then I have to manage 2 windows and it becomes tedious. The reason I ask is I have a 21:9 monitor, and with the current layout, there's a ton of white space, and screen real estate isn't being used effectively. Just curious if this is an option I'm not seeing anywhere? If not, is it possible to add? Thank you!

[Nov 24, 2022, 1:30:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Is it possible to move the 3d view pane?

- right-click in the 3D window
- select Display in separate window
- place and resize window according to your preference
- leave a bit of space around each window and the program will re-open with two windows

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Nov 24, 2022, 1:42:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Re: Is it possible to move the 3d view pane?

Beside hansmex' solution, you could even try a new feature I just added to Pan 3D view plugin, see here.
[Nov 25, 2022, 7:42:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved