Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3133 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
kawal

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Automatic walkthrough video render

Hello Friends,

It has been over a month now I have been working with SH3D application to build my dream house. I have learnt lot of features, how to use plugins, workarounds, cheats etc. and with help of few forum members, I have almost completed my house.

Presently I am stuck at video renders. I wish to make a walkthrough video of my house by entering from the main door, moving into all rooms, taking the stairs to go to the terrace, come back down, exit the house and move around the house. During the entire course of recording, I want to view up & down and sideways to capture every single corner and minutest details. I used the make video feature but because of the wall and other few obstacles, I am unable to find proper angles.

Before I keep trying to achieve what I want, I wish to know if there is any plugin or feature that gives an automatic output of the walkthrough. Is there an auto-video render facility available? If not, can any one of you direct me to some video links which can help me achieve a good walkthrough video render?

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Thank you.
[Dec 19, 2022, 12:13:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: Automatic walkthrough video render

Hi Kawal,
It's a late answer... but, if you still need, there is now a tutorial about video on Sweet Home 3D Youtube chanel. Hope it will help.
[May 25, 2023, 12:47:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India
Re: Automatic walkthrough video render

That definitely helps.
looks like a long video. I will check it and try to practice on my project.

Thank you so much
[Jun 1, 2023, 3:19:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved