Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3556 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Small API enhancements

Dear Emmanuel,
this is my wishlist for Christmas:

a.1) Make Object3DBranchFactory a singleton, so that all components share the same instance and can benefit of the added factories. An alternative to the singleton could be to add a method like "getObject3DFactory" to the HomeController3D.
a.2) Add a method to Object3DBranchFactory to allow the addition of new Object3D factories. It *could* work like ExtensibleObject3DFactory that you can find in my plugins (Wirings, 3D dimesnion lines).
Ticket #1142

b) in HomeComponent3D make the bottomHalfSphere of the background always visible and add to it the ColoringAttributes with the proper capabilities to change the color. Having a way to change it through the public API would be nice, but not required.
Ticket #1143

c) maybe you could integrate the pan of the 3D view functionality? tongue

I know you have some concerns about copying 3rd party code due to licensing. If this is the case, I would be available to yield the copyright of the required code.
[Dec 23, 2022, 6:15:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Small API enhancements

Thanks for the suggestions. Nice things to think about, probably next year.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 24, 2022, 2:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved