Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1381 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Klaus60

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Reorganize the furniture catalog

Is there a way to reorganize the furniture catalog?
I mean to move furniture to another category or remove furniture from the catalog.
My project has now grown very big and I hope that it will be smaller.
Does anyone have a different idea to reduce (650 MB)?

Regards Klaus
[Jan 9, 2023, 1:37:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Reorganize the furniture catalog

3D models imported separately with Furniture > Import furniture menu item can be deleted or moved to another category by modifying them.
But you can't reorganize categories and furniture imported from libraries with Sweet Home 3D. You'll have to use the Furniture Library Editor available here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 9, 2023, 4:07:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Klaus60

@Puybaret, first of all thanks for the answer.
I was able to move my own furniture but how do I get the other furniture in the venue Library Editor?
[Jan 9, 2023, 5:38:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Klaus60

For everyone who has similar problems or SH3D becomes too slow.
I have now done the following:
1. 1. Unused libraries from \ Users \ Username \ ETEKS \ SWEET HOME 3D \ Furniture \ Unused libraries from \ Users \ Username \ ETEKS \ SWEET HOME 3D \ Furnic \ secured somewhere else and deleted afterwards (*.SH3F)
2. ... \ Sweet Home 3d \ Work \ *. * Deleted
3. Save and compress SH3D project - probably that would have been enough, but I didn't have the idea beforehand.
When I started Before that 707 MB after 226 MB and SH3D is may be faster (??).
[Jan 10, 2023, 3:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved