Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 10
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 928 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
millennium_y2k

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused "Create photo" crashes

In my version 6.1.1 when I go to create a 3D photo of the house, full resolution, I click on "Create", the rendering starts, but at a certain point it stops, without errors... what can it depend on?
[Jan 16, 2023, 1:59:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: "Create photo" crashes

Maybe, your SH3D file is too large or the program doesn't have enough memory to create the image. See the FAQ to increase the maximum memory Sweet Home 3D can use, but if you use the 32 bit version (see About dialog box), try first the 64 bit version by running again the installer.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 16, 2023, 3:43:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
millennium_y2k

i use a mac bok, the file is layered and weighs 60mb, but when i did it 1 year ago, everything was fine...
[Jan 16, 2023, 4:29:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
millennium_y2k

I'm also trying with the latest version, 7.0.2, but a red X comes out in the preview... do i need to install anything else, maybe java?
[Jan 16, 2023, 4:42:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

No need to install Java. You certainly changed something.
Maybe try another renderer (YafaRay instead of SunFlow).
[Jan 16, 2023, 5:35:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
millennium_y2k

The project is from 1 year ago, done on another MAC.
I'm not sure if I imported all libraries with objects, could that be it? The render both with YafaRay and with SunFlow, doesn't start, it shows the red X or nothing.. I tried both on MAC and on Win11.
Is there any way to know if libraries are missing (if this were the case)?

THK !
[Jan 17, 2023, 10:24:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

A SH3D file contains everything it needs to be displayed and rendered.
Send me your file, I'll have a look to it.
[Jan 17, 2023, 12:02:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
millennium_y2k

Email send
[Jan 17, 2023, 2:49:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your file.
I didn't experience any crash during the rendering of your file with SunFlow or YafaRay renderers, but I had to be very patient before YafaRay starts. For sure, it needs a lot of memory to render it, because of the items named "prato" showing many grass blades.
If you don't have the patience to wait or increase the max memory, you could replace these items by rooms showing a grass texture.
[Jan 18, 2023, 9:59:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
millennium_y2k

Thanks a lot, I will try with your suggestion!
[Jan 18, 2023, 11:53:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved