Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2087 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
davrbs

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Nothing renders on high graphics

I have a problem with rendering my house. It has always worked fine until today. It now only renders at the two lowest levels. On the highest much slower than usual. I have already reinstalled it and updated my graphics drivers. I have a cpu with built in graphics. But I don't see if my gpu or my cpu is being used. I hope you can help me :). (ps: I have already seen the other thread and have removed all Sketchup models, but that was not it)

hofhaus2.sh3d
[Jan 28, 2023, 7:56:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Nothing renders on high graphics

I didn't experience any problem during the rendering of your file with SunFlow or YafaRay renderers, but I had to be very patient before YafaRay starts. It's because of the items named "Grass N200713" showing many grass blades.
If you don't have the patience to wait, you could replace these items by rooms showing a grass texture.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 1, 2023, 5:05:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
davrbs

Germany

thanks for the answer! I also tryed to render a version without the grass but t dint work. As said it always worked gret and finished quick until a few days ago. Is there a way to know what graphic the progra is using? I can play games without any frame drops.
[Feb 3, 2023, 8:42:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The two best quality levels don’t use the graphics card.
Maybe you should try to increase the maximum memory used by the program.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 3, 2023, 9:19:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved