Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 28
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4202 times and has 27 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Process for orthographic, outlined, sectioned, images.

I just tried under Windows 10 and it worked, but apparently, you have to select both in the outline setting of Pan 3D view plug-in.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 11, 2023, 4:10:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NIMAN

United Kingdom

I just tried under Windows 10 and it worked, but apparently, you have to select both in the outline setting of Pan 3D view plug-in.

I had already tried (restarting SH3D after making the setting change) - unfortunately with no success:

https://postimg.cc/ZBtXTKSK

Anyway, appreciate you having had a look.
[Dec 11, 2023, 7:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Do you use the last version of Side view plug-in?
[Dec 11, 2023, 7:33:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NIMAN

United Kingdom

1.0 at the minute.

I had tried to update yesterday to 1.1 Beta 5 using Daniele's plugin manager but after the message box "Are you sure you want to install it" followed by YES click it had (and still does) reports an Error to the 1.1.Beta5.sh3p url
[Dec 11, 2023, 7:45:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NIMAN

United Kingdom

Apologies Emmanuel,

I just installed 1.1 from the plugins section at your homepage - the outline is now there in Win 10.
[Dec 11, 2023, 7:49:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

The problem with the Plugin Manager was that the beta version of Side view plugin is no longer available for download at that url. I have updated the plugins list with the final release of the Side view plugin (1.1) which can now be installed without any issue.
[Dec 13, 2023, 2:29:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry for removing the Beta version of the plug-in, but I tend to do some clean up when final releases are out. Great it works now for you Niman smile
[Dec 13, 2023, 2:34:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NIMAN

United Kingdom

Have pencilled in a, recurring, calender item for successful plannning/building control application(s) occurrence - a very well deserved donation for you both ;- )

Nearly ready to start some serious drawing here - after I order the Turkey...
[Dec 14, 2023, 1:01:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved