Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4203 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
PMjf

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3D vision is semi-transparent

The problem is not in your program. Sh3D works perfectly. The problem is my laptop. Sh3D generates OPENGL code correctly but wrong transparency code arrives on the graphics card.
It is normal in windows, problem, problem, problem.
[Jun 2, 2023, 10:30:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Then, please try Sweet Home 3D version with runs with DirectX as explained in the FAQ, i.e. install again the 32 bit version of Sweet Home 3D, download the file SweetHome3D.l4j.ini, copy it in Sweet Home 3D installation folder (probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Sweet Home 3D) and relaunch Sweet Home 3D.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 9, 2023, 8:30:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
PMjf

Problem solved. I have returned my laptop to factory settings and updated to Windows 11.
Thanks
[Jun 13, 2023, 5:09:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved