Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 595 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
zuo

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
biggrin Port SweetHome3DJS on docker

I'm trying to build SweetHome3D JS with docker:
I use jdk 11 and node 14, i try to install with ant but viewerLibraries give the following errors:

BUILD FAILED
/code/build.xml:87: Warning: Could not find file /code/tools/JSweet/build/js/bundle.js to copy.

Also if transpiledLibraries compile correctly.

In this repo the code https://gitlab.com/nicolalandro/study-sweethome3djs to simply replicate after the clone:
* docker compose build
* docker compose run sweethome3djs bash
* $ and viewerLibraries
[Nov 29, 2023, 11:15:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Port SweetHome3DJS on docker

Gosh, this becomes complicated. As some users had problems to generate Sweet Home 3D JS with build instructions given in the project, I added 2 builds in SourceForge.net repository at last release.
But don’t hope I’ll add support for less common platforms in a close future.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 30, 2023, 2:41:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
zuo

Italy

So for now do not compile on linux?

So If i want to run it in my local environmet what can I do?

It is possible to contibute to developments?
[Nov 30, 2023, 5:25:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

So for now do not compile on linux?
Just install subversion, ant and nodejs packages, set JAVA_HOME environment var and follow instructions in README.TXT (if you get a "tsc command not found" error, follow also this tip). I just tried again and it worked.

It is possible to contibute to developments?
What do you have in mind?
[Nov 30, 2023, 6:50:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
zuo

Italy

Thanks now I can use a working version https://gitlab.com/nicolalandro/study-sweethome3djs (I put the build test into de build folder).
The php seams work correctly but the tommac what can do?
[Nov 30, 2023, 7:09:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What do you mean by "tommac"?
[Nov 30, 2023, 7:53:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
zuo

Italy

Scuseme, I speak about Tomcat (to refer to .war), because the php version seems to have more features. Both versions will be maintained?
I will study that parts of codes and I will ask more questions.
Thank you!
[Nov 30, 2023, 8:49:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

To run the .war version, download and run Tomcat, then copy .war file to its webapps folder and it will be automatically deployed and made available in the web server.
Both versions have the same features, it’s just the way files are saved which differs. About whether both will be maintained, only future can tell…
[Nov 30, 2023, 9:23:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
boblewis

US

It seems there's an issue with the SweetHome3D JS build using Docker. The error suggests a problem with the file path for bundle.js. Check the paths in build.xml, ensure proper task order, and verify JSweet configuration. Use ant -v viewerLibraries for more details. Confirm Docker permissions, check dependency resolution, and consult project documentation or community for assistance.
[Jan 23, 2024, 11:18:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved