Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 406 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
nr1cristi

Romania
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile Counter

Greetings all of you!

It would be very usefull for me if i can count the number of furniture elements placed in a specific project

Is there a counter implemented somewhere ?
I think that it would be very usefull to have...
[Jan 10, 2024, 8:31:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Counter

Click in the furniture list, choose Edit > Select all and Edit > Copy menu items and paste the list in a spreadsheet application. The number of rows (minus the title row) will give you the number of items in your project.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 12, 2024, 9:07:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nr1cristi

Romania

im using export to csv to count with excel.. but it would be easyer an counter ;)
[Jan 12, 2024, 6:49:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

It's a good idea for another YAUP.
It could count the items by category like walls, rooms, labels and so on.
At the end you could add the furniture.
You could start programing this plugin.
You've made already the first step (the hard one): you have a name for it.
Good lack! angel
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Jan 12, 2024, 8:35:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

@dorin
You are thinking too small.
A good YAUP would be a Project Statistics plugin.
#levels with #rooms (areas), #walls length and square meters per level/room/project, #furniture/lights per level/room/project.
I'm sure I can find a bunch more when I really start thinking about it.
[Jan 12, 2024, 9:02:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

# of unique elevations used. Some (like me) split different aspects onto levels that are at the same elevation.
[Jan 12, 2024, 9:48:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

@Keet
a Project Statistics plugin
is not a YAUP smile
#levels with #rooms (areas), #walls length and square meters per level/room/project,
I've already done with RoomsInformations plugin.
+ It calculate walls areas with and without holes.
For furniture I've used also the Calc (Excel) as Cristi did.
e.g. To know what amount of pipes (length/type) and connectors/type was needed to buy when I renovate my apartment.
Anyway could be useful to have something similar for furniture:
-the number of the same object per room/level and total amount (chairs, tables, beds ...).
Probably someone who's in need will do it.
I've finished my renovation and I don't intend to do it again (not in this life).
Wile I'm alive I'm available to help.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Jan 14, 2024, 7:11:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved