Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 364 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
kuriskim

Brazil
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3D problems

Hi all,

I have problems with visualization 3D.
Lately, its became slow, altohugh the program is working normally.

What can be it?

Thanks for attention biggrin
[Feb 24, 2024, 2:24:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: 3D problems

Maybe you added many complex objects like trees to your design or imported a particular 3D model which would slow down the 3D view. Try to hide some of the largest objects to check if it works better.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 24, 2024, 3:34:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

perhaps my advice will seem silly. If your computer has been running without shutting down for many days in a row, then try turning it off for a few hours, let it rest. My computer starts working incredibly fast and well after such a rest. I also encountered similar problems when I grouped very large groups of models, copied and then transferred them to a new project. It also started working very slowly for no reason, not like before in the previous file. It's inexplicable, but you need to know such poltergeists, and try to minimize the risks. But the first piece of advice is really good, albeit dumb, and has nothing to do with the program.
[Feb 25, 2024, 9:54:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kuriskim

Brazil

Maybe you added many complex objects like trees to your design or imported a particular 3D model which would slow down the 3D view. Try to hide some of the largest objects to check if it works better.

I tried it. But, i think that can be something of my hardware or software too, e.g. some application. Thanks for attention!
[Feb 26, 2024, 12:30:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved