Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 112
Posts: 112   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 101266 times and has 111 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Pan tool in 3D and 2D view?

I sent you a video to show you how super fast zoom is working with Apple's mouse.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 25, 2022, 1:17:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi Emmanuel,
thank you for the video, it helped me understand what was going on. I've releasead a new version of the plugin which should fix the bug. unfortunately I cannot test it by myself on a macOS, I hope it works. If you still experience problems you have 2 options:
  • help me debug the code;
  • turn off the exponential wheel using the new settings panel available under 3D view -> Pan 3D view settings menu.
I've also added an alternate way to pan for macOS, see below.

Summary of the changes:
  • Added ALT+left mouse button as an alternative to middle mouse button for panning (for macOS users)
  • Added the SHIFT key support to increase the speed of the scroll wheel in the 3D view
  • Improved exponential mouse wheel
  • Implemented a limit for the max distance when moving backward with the scroll wheel
  • Fixed the behavior in virtual visitor mode when custom mouse handlers wish to prevent camera rotation (1)
  • Added a preferences panel to:
    • enable/disable exponential mouse wheel
    • enable/disable select transparent walls with mouse
1) this change fixes the annoying bug occurring when moving points in virtual visitor mode for Wirings and 3D dimension lines plugins.

Download from here: Pan3dView-2.0.sh3p
[Jan 25, 2022, 7:04:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I confirm it works correctly now with Apple's mouse. Thanks smile
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 27, 2022, 8:27:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
titust11

Canada

Yes it does make sense, because for some reason the center that are supposed to be rotating around, is not in the center of the screen. I my case this rotation center too much on the right side of the screen
[Jan 31, 2022, 6:15:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

New version released!

This version brings new features and will be required for the next release of Wirings and 3D dimension lines plugins.

Summary of changes:
  • Fixed a bug reintroduced in the previous release (originally fixed in 1.8)
  • Fixed the polyline editing bug occurring after switching from virtual visitor to aerial view
  • Implemented the edit selection with double click in the 3D view
  • Implemented the delete selection with DEL key in 3D view
  • Replaced the MouseHandler class with MouseAdapter class in the public API
Download Pan3dView-3.0.sh3p
[Feb 1, 2022, 1:34:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

New version released!

The version 3.1 allows to toggle object selection in 3D view using SHIFT key + left mouse button, so multiple objects can be selected directly from the 3D view.
This enhancement will help a lot with the automatic wiring feature that will be added to the Wirings plugin very soon.

Download from SourceForge or using the Plugin manager.
[Apr 4, 2022, 1:13:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

New version released
Version 3.2.1 (formerly 3.2b) adds the capability to modify openings and mannequin pose directly in the 3D view!

See it in action!

Notice: this is intended only for space analysis. The changes are temporary, they will be lost if you modify the furniture and when reopening the file.

Download from SourceForge
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Daniels118 at May 6, 2022, 1:55:50 PM]
[May 5, 2022, 7:01:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulbrother

PLEASE help.
I cannot work properly with that, so I need to deinstall, but HOW TO??

Windows 10 - SH3D 6.6a
Already tried a new installation of sh3d, but it is still the same behaviour, I cannot navigate in the 3D window as before (before installation of that "tool")
[May 10, 2022, 9:29:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

I'm really sorry to hear that.

To unistall a plugin close SweetHome3D, go to "C:\Users\your_user_name\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\plugins" and delete the plugin file.

If you wish to make it work maybe you could describe which behaviour you experience that prevent you from work.
[May 10, 2022, 3:15:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulbrother

Oh, thanks a lot for your fast answer!

The behaviour is button. but using your tool drives me crazy, because if I click the right mouse button and push the mouse, it fine and I can use it - same as before.
But everytime when I click the left mousebutton and push the mouse only 0,5mm on my table, the 3D view is completely turned over and I need to use one of my saved camera-positions to be able to come back to the same view-point...

For me it would be fine, if left and right buttons could be changed ( but only for this pan-tool, not generally in windows)

But I guess it´s on me, because no other has written such a "problem" ;-)
[May 10, 2022, 6:51:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 112   Pages: 12   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved