Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 225
Posts: 225   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 596359 times and has 224 replies Next Thread
Waldemar.Hersacher

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

I also save the camera positions. My work flow is to store all camera positions using the low pixel rendering and do the full pixel rendering afterwards. Since the rendering takes up to an hour and I will not let the laptop run over night it is easier to start the next day from the menu. You should keep the plug in menu entry.
Other texts are also affected.
----------------------------------------
MSI GP60, Linux Mint 21.3 Virginia base: Ubuntu 22.04 jammy, SH3D 7.2 with Photo-video rendering 2.8
[Jan 18, 2024, 9:49:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

After noting that the plug-in actions were not accessible by right-clicking in the 3D view even if they had been added to this menu, your remark and that of Puybaret concerning the use of a standard user confirms that the current menu is maintained.

I have positioned the visitor in a door. In 3D View I could look into the room but the photo was complete black.
This is an inherent behavior of Sweet Home 3D.
EnkoNyito
[Jan 19, 2024, 1:48:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-2.7 plug-in

• initialization with Sweet Home 3D default rendering settings
  • basic components common to Sweet Home 3D
  • dynamic translation after language change (except menu)
  • German translation by Waldemar Hersacher

The ApplicationPlugin_en.properties template file is included in the zipped folder.
EnkoNyito
[Edit 1 times, last edit by enkonyito at Jan 27, 2024, 3:03:43 PM]
[Jan 25, 2024, 10:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chipster123

USA

How do i get the "Create photos at points of view" multi-photo interface to allow selecting the time of day to use in the render? I have tried sliding the selector to level 3 and level 4 and no advanced settings show up like they do for single photo option.
[Jan 28, 2024, 4:43:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

The "Create photos at points of view" panel allows you to automatically create photos from previously stored points of view with the date, time and the chosen rendering engine.
So you need to set these settings in the "Create photo" panel first before storing the desired points of view.
EnkoNyito
[Jan 29, 2024, 3:19:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dmitriy_the_Wombat

Germany

Hello! Sorry if I am writing in a wrong section of forum, but I have some problems with Light Panels plugin, Photo-video rendering plug-in or both of them. I have tried to use Light panel to highlight screens of my devices but for some reasons Light Panels not worked as I expected, It lights like panel highlighted with normal bulb not like evenly illuminated panel. Maybe there is a problem with incompatibility of different versions of plugins and SweetHome3D version. Or maybe I am doing something wrong ))) Example of render and all important info about system, plugins and render settings are on my screenshot. Many thanks in advance for any help ))

[Feb 25, 2024, 2:08:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
captaincook
Advanced Member

France

Bonjour.

Je ne sais pas si ça répond à votre question et si ça peut vous aider à résoudre votre problème.

L'image ci-dessous montre un écran TV éteint et éclairé par un panneau non visualisable permanent, puissance lumineuse réglée à 9%.

https://ibb.co/84v0qz9

[Edit 2 times, last edit by captaincook at Feb 26, 2024, 3:09:17 PM]
[Feb 26, 2024, 1:20:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@Dmitriy_the_Wombat

Since Sweet Home 3D 7.0, light panels are available in the LightShapes library by Emmanuel Puybaret (Invisible light panel) and the OtherLightTypes-1.5 library by myself (Unviewable panel - permanent).
These can be used with Sweet Home 3D's default photo panel and photo plug-in.
Consider uninstalling older versions of libraries if they are not replaced automatically.
EnkoNyito
[Feb 26, 2024, 4:39:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Karoly

Hungary

I'm joining, I'm having the same problem and I'm looking for a solution too.
Rendering with light bodies. In the designs I made a few years ago, the light panels appear strangely on the render images, whether visible or invisible, or of any shape, a small ball of light or a dark circle appears in the middle in each case. Of course, the sh3d version changed in the meantime. Now 7.2 and the latest plugins.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gmgj75b57qihr8...5y34m23gc2w7n85h&dl=0

What can I do like this?
1. Should I go back to version 6.6 (on one of my PCs), but I don't remember what light kit is needed?
2. Should I replace the lighting bodies one by one with the new verzo lights (light panels), which is not a small job?
3. Or something else?

Now I'm at a loss, is there a good solution for this? Thank you!
[Feb 26, 2024, 7:42:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dmitriy_the_Wombat

Germany

@enkonyito

Many Thanks! Newer version of Lights library (1.5) finally solved my problem )))
[Feb 26, 2024, 8:11:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 225   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved