Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 12
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6310 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
murek

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Lost entire first floor

Hi,
Have an issue with my plan.
It used to have 2 floors added but now when I come back to it it only has 1 level, 2nd level has gone.
Any chance to recover that?
I'm using a paid version on Mac if that makes any difference?
[Jan 23, 2020, 9:41:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Lost entire first floor

Didn't you experience any crash or some issue that would have made the program quit without saving?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 23, 2020, 8:00:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
murek

Poland

I dont think so, i have the 10 minutes autosave option and the thing that was done was couple days old already.
[Jan 24, 2020, 11:08:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I want to propose that you send me your file, but I have very little hope. There's no reason why a level would disappear without the user request to delete it, and it can't be an error in the written file (otherwise the whole file would be unreadable).
[Jan 25, 2020, 10:36:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Could it simply be hidden?
[Jan 25, 2020, 1:38:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Or did you change the height and tiped in a digit more than it should be so the floor is now much higher above than you want it to be?
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jan 25, 2020, 1:57:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
murek

Poland

The only thing I can think of is some custom imports? Anyway maybe you can have a look and spot something?
https://workupload.com/file/8qNkJ6LW
[Jan 25, 2020, 2:06:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

There's no second level / floor in your SH3D file. As soon as there's more than one level, some tabs appear at the top of the plan, as in the following image.

[Jan 27, 2020, 9:21:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
murek

Poland

ok, definitely there was a 2nd level, could custom import break it?
[Jan 30, 2020, 8:34:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I never heard about a level disappearing from the tabs and don’t see how it could be because of a custom import.
[Jan 30, 2020, 8:19:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved