Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6275 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
HIdayatsyah

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Renovation Plan is changed after reviewing the Gallery :)

Hi All,

This is my second post; and after viewing projects posted here, I think I got a bit of improvement in my understanding of using SH3D.
Then I changed the basic concept of my renovation plan from minimum cost to maximum affordable convenience.. :)
Here is the front look...

And this is what I like most, a shade made from vines (actually is a 'bush' furniture ...)

Originally, I planned to furnish all rooms. But since the file size grown bigger and bigger, I decided to stop. It cause my notebook run slower... I use a non-gaming notebook, so it takes around 20 minutes to render the picture in 2200 X 727 pixels (with best quality) and the notebook starting to warm up. :(

The project file is in this link,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ajz8lrva1qd5vi/Renovation.sh3d/file

I will very happy if you can show me how to reduce file size ( I did the "compress" tools and Zip, but still very big)

I really enjoy this SH3D.

Thanks

~Day
[Jul 30, 2021, 4:33:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved