Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6643 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
summerfeeling

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Where are settings (textures, 3D models, etc.) saved on the Mac?

Hello,

I want to perform a clean install when I upgrade to Catalina in the fall. Where can I save the app settings and re-import them on the new installation? For example, the imported furniture, etc.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Many greetings
[Sep 9, 2019, 11:49:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Where are settings (textures, 3D models, etc.) saved on the Mac?

If you use the free version, imported stuff and preferences can be found in the folder Library/Application Support/eTeks/Sweet Home 3D of your home folder (you may use Go > Go To Folder...menu item in the Finder to go to that folder, adding the prefix ~/).
If you use the Mac App Store version, imported stuff and preferences are stored in the folder Library/Containers/com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D/Data/Library/Application Support/eTeks/Sweet Home 3D.

See also this post.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 11, 2019, 1:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
summerfeeling

Germany
Re: Where are settings (textures, 3D models, etc.) saved on the Mac?

WOW... cool. I have the Mac App Store variant and that helps me VERY. Thank you very much for the support. :)
[Sep 20, 2019, 7:31:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved